Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Missing Your Jack Fix? Steve Schopp In The House

If you’re like me, Jack Bog’s hiatus is hitting pretty hard. I think the worst part is checking to see if he’s back and seeing that horrible picture of Steve Nash again. So starting tonight I’m going to try and take away some of the pain. Four of Jack’s regular commenters graced the recent Aerial Tram Awards. Tonight I present Steve Schopp. I had one main question for Steve: How does he find the time - considering he runs his own business - to keep up on the latest city moves? Is there a person with a deeper understanding of the financial details buried in the city’s convoluted schemes? He admitted that the time involved sometimes gets to his wife. Steve is considerably right of me politically. He said he voted for Bush and I replied, “How’s that working out for you?” I immediately regretted this comment – it was not in the true spirit of the Tram Awards. He’s obviously concerned about the federal level of fiscal irresponsibility going on. The reason I like Steve is that he’s helped us all learn more about the city. Plus he illustrates that people can disagree on national politics while siding together on local issues. Personally, my city involvement was mainly based on the opinion that the tram was a stupid idea. Somewhere along the process, I read one of Steve’s posts and realized how vast the South Waterfront district is, and how deeply we’re into it.
So without further adieu, I give you the Man: Steve Schopp

11 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've certainly learned a lot from Steve--like he's totally off his rocker, and has some grave misperceptions about how government, particularly this one, works.

Jack's been gone?

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. You were right the first time - "how's that working out for you?"

Voting Bush in 2000 can possibly be overlooked, but NOT in 2004.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a lot of us, voting for Bush is not working out so well.

On the other hand, not voting for Kerry seems to be working out much better.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home