Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anne Hathaway: The New It Girl?

Hollywood still knows something about marketing, which is why "The Devil Wears Prada" is sold as a Meryl Streep movie. It isn't, really. The real star is Anne Hathaway - my pick for the next "It Girl". First I should explain. I went to this film because I know something about marriage. It was at times excruciating, as high fashion is not my world. My only look is rumpled, and my only accessory is the remote. Still, the movie was not a complete waste of time. I found Anne Hathaway to be a real stunner. She has that combination of cuteness, beauty and a voluptuous body. It's not going to be easy telling Jennifer Anniston and Kate Hudson that it's over between us, but what can I say? Oh, one last thing, to the screenwriter who wrote "The Devil Wears Prada": Thanks. If they allowed this piece of fluff to be made with the huge plot hole you put in it, I have a real chance in Hollywood.


2 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares when the plot hole looks that good!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

former disney star. She did that English princess movie, can't remember the name.

For a while I thought Disney would rue losing Pixar, but they are creating a tweener entertainment empire machine that amazes me. Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff, Hannah Montana, Anne Hathaway, and have you seen the buzz over High School Musical? Those kids were complete no-names, now they're stars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home