Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh, My God, It’s Back to Nice Week

Jack Bog, if you’re reading this, click your mouse twice. Who was it? Erik Sten’s people? I just went to the site and they sent me back to Friday the 24th. Is this my computer? I can handle server errors but I don’t think I can go back to Nice Week again. This is like Groundhog Day only without Andie MacDowell. If you can get free make a sprint for the door. But for God’s sake: No more Nice Week. I didn’t realize how bad it really was till I saw that damn kitten again.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be part of a plan to make everyone think they are on the bad list.

--pdxnag

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger rickyragg said...

try to think of it as not being on the good list

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jack Bog said...

My deal with the devil had expired, but I paid my renewal fee this afternoon and we're back in action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home