Sunday, June 18, 2006

Snoop and Taylor: Weird Musical Duos

The winner of the weird musical duo list will always be topped for me by David Bowie and Bing Crosby on that "Little Drummer Boy-Peace On Earth" number. Just think, if Crosby had lived to the rap era, he could have been Bling Crosby. By the way, stars doing duets is one of my favorite things, especially when two great voices harmonize. One example that few people know the details about is Steve Winwood's hit, "Back in the High Life". Did you know the harmony was sung by James Taylor? Anyway, last night my sister attended a Snoop Dogg concert in Birmingham and who should join him on stage but Taylor Hicks, the American Idol winner. I doubt if they harmonized but that's a weird duo in my book. Taylor Throws Down for the Peeps: Using the 15 Minutes Wisely

Check out Snoop's marijuana leaf ring. Too understated for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home