Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Fixed-It-Anyway Club

One pattern you see constantly on the Internet is improvements that turn out to be setbacks. Thus it is with this blog server and I hope they're reading this post. I wrote a detailed response to one of Butch's comments but when I went to publish, it said, "We cannot process your request at this time." In the old way that meant, "We cannot process your request at this time." With the new improved blogger, it means your comment - that you worked quite a while on - disappears, never to be seen again. So to the geniuses that came up with this, I send out my heartiest congratulations: You have just joined the Fixed-It-Anyway Club. To the comment makers that it might happen to, I would keep a copy in case this happens to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home