Friday, April 14, 2006

Ramp Up for the Tram Awards


I know what’s wrong in the Portland blogging community and I know what we can do about it. This dawned on me at an unusual time - around midnight - when I stuck my head out the front door, and felt the deep spirits of the night. The weasels are romping. The weasels are winning, but there is something we can do. We can gather at “It’s a Beautiful Pizza” on Belmont – the legendary poster-locale for city government run amok. I will bring the humble trio, the Lighter Notes. Perhaps some notables in the blogging world will join us. It will be on Tuesday, April 25th, unless the war with Iran starts first. Around 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – a modest gathering to reclaim what we have neglected. The bureaucrats have not won - they cannot win, for they are mired in the past and we are the blogger nation. Join us and celebrate the deep spirits. We have been too long in the company of weasels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home