Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tram Award Flyer Done


The final Tram Awards poster is done, and I gave some to Carl at “It’s a Beautiful Pizza.” This has been sort of fun, like working on a campaign back in high school. Wait, I never did that. Actually, I never really did much of the social organizer scene, either, but I’ve got a good vibe about this. My duo – the Whateverly Brothers – played at Carl’s old place across Belmont a bunch of times, and we’ve played the new one with the trio. He was impressed that we came up with a poster. I gave him two and he asked for a third. So that was encouraging. The guy is really cool. I said, “I hope it gets busy for you, but not so busy that’s you're swamped.” He said not to worry. “It’s gotten really busy in here before. We're not the city of Portland, we have a plan for these things.” Nice to see him getting into the spirit. Oh well, 5 days and counting.

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good (and nice job on the poster).

BTW: Sheila and Dave played the "I'm the Decider" on KINK's afternoon show - to good response.

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been enjoying the blog since the beginning. Why don't you have your e-mail address posted on the site? (Or am I missing it somewhere?) I have a contribution to suggest.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Jack Bog said...

Charlie, can you say "runoff"?

Even with the unions in lockstep for your boy?

Bwahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home