Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tiger Woods' Dad Dies

I know you're not supposed to care about celebrities as much as people you actually know, and I don't. But anyone who has followed Tiger Woods over the years would have to feel his loss today on a personal level. Is there a more impressive young person in the world than Tiger Woods? After seeing that 60 Minutes piece, I would literally put him in charge of the country right now if we could: Decency combined with great brains, and obviously raised right. I'm sorry about his loss.

Official Website for Tiger Woods

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Tiger fan and this is big. May Earl rest in peace and I'm sorry for his loss. His dad pushed him to be the great golfer and person Tiger is today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home