Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bro



I'm sharing this with the blogosphere because the *#$!%$&^# Post Office is closed tomorrow and the card I made for my brother's 50th birthday, cannot be delivered. Apparently, it is President's Day - a chance to dwell on how far the nation's highest office has fallen. The first picture is at the Rome Zoo where a keeper took a liking to us and let us hold a lion cub.

David, Happy Birthday. It seems like just yesterday I was teaching you to catch a baseball, but enough about last summer. Seriously, the whole international video journalism career? It was very impressive. (Click on picture above of David in Kurdistan.)

We used to worry a lot about you in all those troubled parts of the world, and it is comforting to know that you have moved on to freezing your ass off in Minnesota. I suppose now we have to start worrying all over again. Frankly, you're at the age where you could start wandering off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home