1. California has finally come up with a plan to scare illegal
aliens away from the border. They’re going to have
Arnold patrol on his motorcycle.
2. I love it when Congress talks about reforming itself. That’s
like trying monogamy in a whore house, it’s not going to work.
3. There’s a voter backlash by seniors to the Republican
prescription drug plan, but Republicans aren’t worried. They
figure the plan is so complicated, most seniors won’t make it
to election day anyway.
4. Congressman Murtha predicts the vast majority of American
troops will be out of Iraq by the end of this year.
Now the bad news: They’ll be in Iran.
5. The man who discovered LSD has turned 100. I bet that was
quite a birthday party. I hear it lasted for 11 hours.
6. At one point they played “Pin the tail on the hallucination.”
7. Liza Minnelli has a new young boyfriend. She just wanted
someone to share those long walks to rehab.