Monday, January 16, 2006

SOMETHING NEW FOR YOUR MONDAY

ROSE CITY RAMBLINGS
* It’s Monday and it’s raining like the end of time. Better this than a drought, but a drought never threatened the basement.
* How about those recycling people and the yellow crates? This rain must add hundreds of pounds to their workday. Can’t we get a lid option on those bastards?
* I see Steve Novick made the front page of the Oregonian. I knew he had a lot going for him, from just the occasional exchange up there on Mt. Tabor, but Steve, come on. If I had a life like that, I’d be handing out my bios in the street. Let’s put this guy in office. If there’s one thing we should have learned in the last few years: Brains count.
* I was busy this weekend. I tell you I was busier than a metal detector at Eminem’s wedding. (PC CROWD: Relax, I'm talking about the bling bling, too.)

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger rickyragg said...

Red alert!

Another "victim class" - recyclers in the rain.

Oh, the humanity...

But that "lid option" was a joke, wasn't it?

Unless, of course, we have Novick in one of them - then I want a locking lid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home